We are a Holy Spirit led group of Christ followers devoted to the Bible with a passion to see God glorified in the Brock/Dennis area and beyond to the ends of the earth.
- Reaching the Brock/Dennis area and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Colossians 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Romans 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values:
- A Personal and Genuine Relationship with God - the Word of God says that Abraham believed God and it was counted to him for righteousness. There must be a genuine belief that Jesus shed His blood on the cross for us as individuals and His blood washed away our sin.
- True Discipleship - an intentional commitment to become like Jesus with the purpose and expectation to help train others to do the same.
- House Churches - true discipleship happens in the intimacy of the small group. Our church is the small group – corporate worship is merely a by-product [Acts 2].
- Missions (The Great Commission) - a commitment to be intentionally focused on sharing the good news of Jesus with the whole world through our money, time, service and mission efforts.
- Servant Evangelism - as a follower of Jesus we are expected to serve Him and each other, free service with no strings attached. Each house church and the corporate body will integrate servant evangelism projects regularly; meeting the physical needs of the people in order to offer them spiritual hope.
- Church Discipline and Accountability - each member is encouraged to participate in accountability partnerships in order to remain pure in their Christian walks. Church discipline will be practiced with the goal of loving correction and restoration of the individual [Matthew 18].
- Faithful in Finances - a commitment to operate in faith with regard to our finances: tithes, gifts, offerings and resources.